IT Service Delivery Manager
One of our clients, a leading it services provider that specializes in IT Support, is looking for a IT Service Delivery Manager, that will ensure that all services and solutions delivered satisfy clients’ business requirements and expectations
- IT Service Management: focus areas include, but are not limited to: o IT Management according to established frameworks: Manage IT for a portfolio of clients & ensure adherence to best practice frameworks such as ITIL and Cobit. Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place. Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
– IT Planning and Road mapping: Manage IT planning initiatives and strategic engagements, and generate proactive plans
– Client meetings and engagement: Ensure regular engagements for ongoing reporting, planning and management activities, as a formalized IT steering committee.
– Risk management: Evaluate and manage risks, ensuring strategies to remediate.
– Change management: planning and implementation follow-through.
– Problem management: identify and coordinate the remediation.
– Reporting: Generate & analyze service and IT performance reports.
- Account Management: focus areas include, but are not limited to:
– Escalation management: Deal with client account escalations, address the problem & remedial action.
– Prioritize activities & engagements, which consider client account risk and client profitability.
– Contract management: Review and align contracts and monthly services to ensure correct billing and current contracts are in place.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Matric or NQF equivalent.
- Certification or Degree in Business Administration or Business Management or related field will be advantageous.
- Experienced working with ITIL and COBIT5 frameworks (certification will be advantageous)
- IT Risk and Change management
- Experience in planning and managing projects
- 5 years’ experience in Service Delivery Management or IT management or similar roles.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.