An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for a technically competent and professional Electrical Engineer/Technologist to join their Cape Town office.
This client is an energetic, young spirited engineering consultancy. They are a unique engineering consultancy with a hands-on directorial approach; from the initial planning, throughout the construction phase up to the completion of their projects. Our client prides themselves in the optimization of engineering solutions and not retreating to older methods, and considerable expertise and staff are the company’s most valuable assets.
A successful applicant will learn a great deal from the industry-leading talent that the teams are comprised of, the wide range of project types and applications, and the innovative approach that delivers cutting-edge and high-quality projects to their satisfied client base.
The electrical engineering department covers both medium and low voltage infrastructure, and standby and emergency power solutions of all types. Full training on their systems will be provided after being brought onto the team, and the remuneration on offer is based off of relevant experience.
- Engineering medium and low voltage infrastructure, standby and emergency power solutions
- Renewable energy systems services
- Managing and installing building management and control systems
- Troubleshooting project issues and providing solutions as they occur
- Liaising with relevant team members, admin staff, company directors and applicable contractors/subcontractors
- Administrative tasks related to project reporting, safety assessments, material/supply purchasing, sign-offs
Education and Experience
- BTech/BSc/BEng in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in the building sector
- ECSA registered
- Proficiency in MS Office, Etap, Retic Master
- SSEG/Renewable energy experience will be beneficial
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.