An industry-leading company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Civil Technologist to join their team.
- BTech degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Registered with ECSA as a Pr Tech Eng
- Experience in design of water and wastewater treatment plants, associated structures and general civil infrastructure using the indicated software in production of construction drawings and specifications
- Planning, conceptual design, detail design and construction drawings, specifications, contract administration and project management of civil engineering projects.
- Carrying out measurements and valuations to produce accurate project schedules, quantities and valuations at all stages of a project.
- Assistance with technical advancement and business development by pursuing technical excellence and maintaining quality assurance on projects.
- Construction contract documentation compilation and procurement processes.
- Assistance with proposals/tenders
- Report compilation for civil projects
- Ensuring that project timelines and deliverables are met.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of statutory procedures and technical standards.
- Ability to work independently, but also to function well in a team environment.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days