Bulk Materials Handling Mechanical Engineer
A multi-disciplinary engineering design and project management enterprise is looking for a Bulk Materials Handling Mechanical Engineer to join their Mining Department in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- BSc/ BEng / BTech/ (Mechanical Engineering) longer than 5 years.
- Professional Registration with ECSA
- Bulk Materials Handling Certificate / Course will be an advantage
- Proven Mechanical Engineering working experience in Bulk Materials Handling Systems and the design of conveyor systems
- Proven consulting, design, and execution experience from FEED to commissioning, including EPCM working experience in Bulk Materials Handling Systems
- Minimum 10 years Mechanical Engineering experience
- Minimum 5 years of EPC/EPCM experience
- Proven experience in delivering projects in an EPC/EPCM environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Bulk Materials Handling Systems
- Salary: R700K/yr – R1M/yr, negotiable
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact our Engineering team at 021 551 8638
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days