An industry-leading company situated in the Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of a Boilermaker to join their team. Purpose of the Job is to perform first line maintenance on reticulation system and plant structures to ensure plant performance is maintained within normal operating parameters.
- Trade Certificate in Boilermaker
- Grade 12
- 5 years appointed Artisan experience in mining environment
- Knowledge of the principles of fabrication and pipe fitting.
- Working knowledge of mechanical equipment used in the plant.
- Knowledge and understanding of plant equipment and processes, lock out and isolation procedures
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days