Asset Management Engineer
A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an Asset Management Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of asset management systems and processes.
- Asset Performance Monitoring Requirements – reliability, productivity, costs, time model, trending and setting of appropriate targets.
- Work identification, planning, scheduling, assignment, breakdown management, analysis.
- Maintenance Tactics
- Asset Strategies and Lifecycle Modelling
- Defect Elimination
- Shutdown and Reliability Resets Management
- Operate and Maintain for Reliability programs
- Integrated Condition Monitoring and Assurance Programs
- Preventative Maintenance Effectiveness programs
- Asset release, repair (Job set up, workshop setup, quality oversight) and return
- Grade 12
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 10 – 15 years of experience in a trackless underground mining environment
- Asset Management Experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days