Accounts Payable Superintendent
A leading mining company is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Superintendent to join their team in Limpopo.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and directing the performance of the entire Accounts Payable function, including the facilitation of the Vendor Payment Process.
- Taking the lead on the Accounts payable process
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers/ contractors as well as internal stakeholders.
- Reviewing and facilitating the payment run process.
- Leading and directed the optimization of automated AP processes.
- Reviewing and overseeing all Accounts Payable Work Instructions.
- Reviewing of systems blocked invoices.
- Audit file preparation
What you need to bring:
- High level of integrity
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong level of computer skills
- Excellent management skills
- Keen eye for detail.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree.
- B Com Honours Degree or Relevant Post Graduate Qualification.
- Minimum of five years in accounts payable supervisory level.
- Advanced working knowledge of the AP module in SAP or related ERP system.
- Proven working knowledge of the Procure to Pay Process.
- Mining industry exposure advantageous.
- Experience with AP automated process will be advantageous.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days