Software Integration Specialist
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 720 – R 600 per Annum|
|Education||Relevant degree is requires for this position|
|Experience||5 years of experience|
A company Stellenbosch are looking for a Software Integration Specialist. The purpose of this position is to take ownership of the integration experience of partners with the Company’s Platform.
• Relevant degree is required for this position
• 5 years of experience
• Self-driven and ability to work independently.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent analytics, problem-solving and knowledge aggregation skills.
• Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
• Working knowledge of API concepts and REST architectural style.
• Experience debugging web applications.
• Experience using a REST client, such as Postman, and making cURL calls.
• Familiarity with RESTful JSON API standards
• An understand (stemming from development experience) the technical frustrations inherent in having to integrate with 3rd party APIs and care about making that process as smooth as possible.
• An understanding of how large corporate development teams operate and what their concerns and restrictions are.
• Skills and experience considered to be advantageous
• Familiarity with Blueprint documentation tools
• An understanding of wearable devices and the practicalities of its use in real-world science scenarios. An in-depth understanding of the strengths and limitations of photoplethysmography (PPG)-based wearable devices in industry.
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced start-up envirspectful, diligent, contrarian.
• Prior experience in engaging customers
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If
your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name,
a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za