Snr Software Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. South Africa|
|Salary||R45K – R40K per month|
|Education||BSc Computer Science or National Diploma in IT|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience in a commercial environment.|
A large national betting company seeks a strong intermediate developer to design and build web-based products at their head office based in Durban.
• Design and implement MVC Web based projects.
• Be involved with planning meetings, documentations and testing.
• Use of Entity Framework, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
• Architecting multi-tier applications.
• Take responsibility and understand software security features.
• Create WCF or WebAPI services communicating to web applications.
• Good eye for design and usability.
• Understanding high transactional environments.
• Undertake Code and peer reviews and understanding of design patterns.
• Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of IT solutions across the organization in support of increasing the organization’s levels of automation and innovation.
• Experience in Visual Studio 2015 +, .NET Framework 4+, ASP. NET, SQL, Angular.
• Experience with multitier applications with high security.
• Experience with high volume public facing Web applications.
• TDD advantageous,
• REST API development
• 5+ years’ experience in a commercial environment.
• Matric with a good Maths Grade.
• A completed BSc Computer Science or National Diploma in IT
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Celente on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za