|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg CBD|
|Salary||R20K – R15K per month|
|Education||BSc. Information Technology or similar|
|Experience||min 2 years' experience|
A passionate SharePoint Developer is wanted for a vibrant IT company in the Johannesburg CBD area.
• Must hold a South African ID
• Non-negotiable is a B.Sc. IT related degree or similar
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience
• Experience in relational database design and implementation with SQL Server
• Experience in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
• Be able to give accurate technical estimates..
• Must be willing to work overtime when required.
• Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required.
• Must be willing to attend Microsoft exams.
• They must work in a team with other .NET and SharePoint Developers and adhere to the boundaries and strict deadlines required by the project
• They will be exposed to all major Microsoft technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
• This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
• The SharePoint Developer must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Kelley on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za