Senior Vice President Finance – JHB
|Location||Mining Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R2.5 Mil – R1.5 Mil|
|Education||Be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)|
|Experience||Have at least 15 years’ experience in a related role, of which 7 should have been at a senior management level or experience in a functional/specialist area.|
|Reference||ZM Senior Vice President Finance – JHB|
One of our long-standing Mining clients is currently looking for a Senior Vice President Finance, based at their offices in Johannesburg.
Experience / Skills / Experience:
Conduct In-depth investment analytics and build a robust pipeline of prospective transactions.
Be able to apply a range of debt and quasi equity instruments for investment structuring; in addition, apply various valuation methodologies for assessing opportunities.
Execute transactions in order to contribute towards sustainable asset growth through approvals, commitments and disbursements, and providing value add from time to time.
Education and Experience Required:
• Be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
• Have a professional registration with SAICA
• Have at least 15 years’ experience in a related role, of which 7 should have been at a senior management level or experience in a functional/specialist area.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) legislation passed by the U.S. Congress to protect shareholders and the general public from accounting errors and fraudulent practices in enterprise, as well as improve the accuracy of corporate disclosures.
• Demonstrate knowledge and insight into the:
• JSE listings requirements
• South African Companies Act
• United States foreign corrupt practices act of 1977
• United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
• NYSE Listing Requirements
• Be able to apply visionary leadership to co-develop and implement strategy
• Be able to understand different data sets to accurately consolidate financial data for management reporting and provide financial statements within the regulatory standards and required periods
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Busi on 031 350 4405 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za