Senior Software Engineer/Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R45 k – R40 k (based on experience)|
Our client based in Johannesburg North are looking for a Skilled Senior Software Engineer/Developer to add to their team on a permanent basis
Main Responsiblities for this role:
• Analyse Functional requirements and update Design
• Work out minor details
• Make sure that the software works across multiple browsers
• Focus on the usability design of the software product
• Write scalable, robust and easy to maintain software
• Create technical documentation for the support team
• Participate in high level and detailed product design, engineering, development and integration.
• Participate in the evaluation and recommendation of new products, maintains knowledge of emerging
• technologies to enhance or improve existing services.
• Interface with third party vendors to determine new technologies that may enhance the existing IS
• products and services, or to create new ones.
• Participate in building partnerships with project teams and works closely with internal and external
• Participate in the development of project plans for the roll out of new or improved products.
• Maintain the existing code that has been developed and continually strive for improvement.
• Optimize business processing, minimize manual intervention in all tasks.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems
• flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution
• development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams,
• charts, code comments and clear code.
Requirements for this position:
• 5 Years’ Experience in Web programming in the Microsoft.Net environment
• End to end experience of the project lifecycle
• Thorough understanding of AOP, OOPS
• Proficiency in XML, XSLT, XSD, XPATH
• C#, ASP.Net - MANDATORY
• Expert in Microsoft SQL Server Suite, including stored procedures, SSIS, Database Modelling, SSRS, MS OLAP,
• SQL Spatial
• SQL - MANDATORY
• Experience with .Net Remoting, Windows Services and Web Services
• Experienced in web application evaluation, testing, configuration and implementation
• Advanced knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and client-server operations
• Troubleshooting of ASP and/or .NET Framework related issues
• Experience with GIS/Google Maps is a plus
• IT Related Degree
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Caitlin on 011 807 8064 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za