Senior Mine Surveyor
|Salary||$180k - $160k (AUD)|
|Education||A relevant degree/equivalent qualification in Mine Surveying|
|Experience||A minimum of 7 years of experience at operating mine sites, 2 of which must be with underground mining + Experience within the Gold Mining Industry|
A Top Mining Company is looking for a Senior Mine Surveyor to be based in New South Wales, Australia. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• A relevant degree/equivalent qualification in Mine Surveying
• The ability to maintaining and validating a survey database
• The ability to calibrate survey equipment and certify mine plans
• A minimum of 7 years of experience at operating mine sites, 2 of which must be with underground mining
• Experience within the Gold Mining Industry
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za