Senior Internal Auditor – JHB
|Location||Auditing Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||. Degree (Internal Audit) or Equivalent, Certified Internal Auditor|
|Experience||Sound IT skills. Minimum 4 years Internal Audit experience with majority in a FMCG environment, Supervision of Internal Audit Teams|
|Reference||RDV Internal Auditor 2 – JHB|
One of SA’s most incredible FMCG companies in Johannesburg is currently looking for an Internal Auditor to join their dynamic and fast-growing team.
• B. Degree (Internal Audit) or Equivalent
• Sound IT skills.
• Minimum 4 years Internal Audit experience with majority in a FMCG environment
• Supervision of Internal Audit Teams
• Certified Internal Auditor
• Accountable for smaller projects
• Supervision of internal auditors and junior internal auditors on smaller projects and when the Internal Audit Supervisor is not on site.
• On the job coaching to internal auditors and graduates – all projects.
• Review of junior internal auditors and internal auditors working papers and findings raised for factual accuracy and that all working papers/findings are supported and cross-reference to evidence.
• Quality of own work on TeamMate audit projects
• Daily and weekly status updates to Internal Audit Manager
• Generate audit findings by deadlines for review by Internal Audit Supervisor.
• Preparing Stock Take Audit Reports within half-day deadline for review by Internal Audit Manager.
• Responsible for the integrity of reporting/information on TeamMate Project relating to areas of work
• Ensure all information and evidence is filed, updated and readily available as required.
• Official will conduct him or herself in line with the IIA Code of Ethics including the “Rule of Conduct for Internal Auditors”
• Overtime – official will be required to work overtime when operationally required
• Good leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide the Internal Audit team.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• High levels of skills in MS Excel.
• Deadline driven.
• High energy levels.
• Ability to add value to Internal Audit Reports.
• Ability to apply common sense to all tasks.
• Ability to analyse, interpret and integrate different sources of information
• Ability to problem solve.
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Robyn on 031 350 4405 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za