|Location||Mining Jobs in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1,8 mil -R1,2 mil|
|Education||Degree/National Diploma: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering|
One of our top clients based in the Limpopo is looking for a Section Engineer to join their team.
Candidates must have the following:
• Degree/National Diploma: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Government Certificate of Competency - Mines and Works Understanding of the NQF, QCTO and SETAs
• Code 08 (EB) driver’s licence
• Prior experience in a Section 220.127.116.11 appointment
• 3-5 years’ extensive engineering and production experience
• At least 2 years’ postgraduate Junior Engineering experience OR 5 years’ practical experience as an Artisan
• At least 3 years’ maintenance experience in a mining/plant environment
• At least 3 years’ multidisciplinary engineering exposure experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Inge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za