|Salary||R40 k – R23k (based on experience)|
Our client based in Durban are looking for a SQL/DBA Developer to add to their team on a permanent basis
Main Responsiblities for this role:
• Ensure Database design is robust, scalable and operating optimally.
• Ensure Store Procedures are optimized.
• Write stored procedures/views etc.
• Rollback and Disaster recovery management
• Ensure high DB availability as this has a public facing web front end
• Be involved with planning meetings, documentations and testing
• Work towards a long-term Data warehousing solution based on SQL server 2016 Enterprise
• Support and Update existing products
• Good Understanding of big data manipulation methodology
• Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of IT solutions across the organization
• Partner with individual operational departments to provide technical solutions to business requirement
• Utilize a variety of the Technical tools that are provided to ensure maximum effectiveness of IT solutions
• Must be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character
• Demonstrated ability to successfully develop, adapt and deliver Software solutions utilizing skills in software design, program design & development using the latest software development methodologies
Requirements for this position:
• Advanced SQL skills and query writing skills
• Optimisation and fine tuning all aspects of MSSQL
• Ensuring high db availability.
• Experience in designing/optimising MSSQL Databases.
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in a commercial environment
• 5+ years’ experience in MSSQL – all aspects
• Matric with a good Maths Grade
• A completed BSc Computer Science or National Diploma in IT
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Caitlin on 011 807 8064 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za