Rock Engineering Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Mpumalanga|
|Salary||R1.8M – R1.6M|
|Education||Industry related Degree / Diploma (NQF 7) + Advanced Rock Engineering Certificate / COMROCK|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
Hire Resolve is representing a reputable mining client based in Mpumalanga who is looking for a Rock Engineering Manager to join their team of professionals.
Candidates must have the following:
• Industry related Degree / Diploma (NQF 7)
• Advance Rock Engineering Certificate / COMROCK
• 2 years rock engineering management experience
• 3 years operational strata control / geology / mining experience
• 6 - 8 years' open pit experience
• 6 - 8 years’ experience in managing waste rock dumps and stockpiles
• National Honours Degree / MDP / MBA will be advantageous
• Medically fit (“Red Ticket”)
• Computer literacy
• Valid driver’s licence
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Anmari, Chumani, or Michaela on 021 551 8638 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za