Rock Engineering Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.8M – R1.6M|
|Education||Industry related Degree or Diploma NQF 7|
One of our amazing clients based in Mpumalanga is looking for a Rock Engineering Manager to join their team.
Candidates must have the following:
• Industry related Degree or Diploma NQF 7
• Advance Rock Engineering Certificate or COMROCK
• 2 years rock engineering management experience
• 3 years operational strata control / geology / mining experience
• 6 to 8 years open pit experience
• 6 to 8 years’ experience in managing waste rock dumps and stockpiles
• National Honours Degree / MDP / MBA will be advantageous
• Medically fit (“Red Ticket”)
• Computer literacy.
• Valid driver’s licence.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Inge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za