|Salary||R330K Per Annum|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree or similar|
|Experience||min 3 years’ experience|
A company in CPT Northern Suburbs is looking for a Python Developer to join their team.
• South African Citizen
• Bachelor’s Degree related it I.T or similar
• 3 years of practical experience with Python minimum
• Experience with Flask, Docker, Elastic Search, React, Golang and Node.js beneficial
• Good grasp of Git
• Ability to work in a team: ability to communicate effectively, make contributions, recognise and understand the viewpoints of others
• Ability to collaborate professionally with the client as the developer will be expected to attend client meetings/workshops
• Job will consist in writing micro-services in Python to build add-ons for an existing platform, for a client based in the Silicon Valley
• Will work with the following tech stack: Flask, Docker, Elastic Search, React. The team uses Git for version control and GitHub as a repository
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Kelley on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za