Plant Engineering Foreman
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. South Africa|
|Salary||R 850k - R 700k|
|Education||Grade 12, Fitter or Boilermaker Trade Test (Section 13) & Supervisory / Leadership Course (Advantageous)|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
One of our brilliant mining clients in the Northern Cape is searching for a suitable Plant Engineering Foreman to join their team!
• Grade 12
• Fitter or Boilermaker Trade Test (Section 13)
• Supervisory / Leadership Course (Advantageous)
• Dense Medium Separation (DMS) Experience is Essential
• Min. 10 years’ experience within a Plant environment
• Min. 8 years post apprenticeship experience
• Min. 5 years in a Supervisory / Foreman position
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Anmari, Kayla, Nombuso or Michaela on 021 551 8638 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za