Mine Planning Engineer
|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1,2 mil - R800 k|
|Education||BEng/BSc Mining Engineering|
One of our top clients based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mine Planning Engineer to join their team.
Candidates must have the following:
• BEng/BSc Mining Engineering
• Must be in possession of a Blasting Ticket
• Mining Manager Certificate of competency will be an added advantage
• Sound knowledge of 3D Mine Planning and scheduling software (Mine 2-4D, Vulkan, etc.)
• At least 5 years’ experience in a mining environment
• Valid Code B driver’s license
• Must be able to obtain certificate of medical fitness
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Inge at email@example.com or call on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za