Linux Engineer – JHB
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R720k - R660k|
|Education||B.Sc. Computer Science (or similar)|
If you have a passion for all things Linux? Please continue reading and apply to this position today!
An internationally recognized company in Johannesburg are looking for a Linux Engineer to join their team!
• B.Sc. Computer Science or relevant tertiary qualification
• Minimum of 5 years+ experience
• Solid understanding of Linux server administration
• Solid understanding of VMware
• Understanding of other virtualization technologies
• Understanding of Storage Area Network (SAN) technologies
• Working understanding of Apache, Nginx, Squid, DNS, MySQL
• Must be able to troubleshoot performance issues using tools like iostat, sar and vmstat
• Solid understanding on TCP/IP networking in Linux environments
• Knowledge of IPTables, Scripting Experience (Perl, BASH), source code control (Git, SVN)
• Working understanding of Open source NMS (Nagios)
• Working understanding of Puppet
*No applications considered after 20 February 2019
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us
within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za