Internal Auditor – JHB
|Location||Auditing Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||B. Degree (Internal Audit) or Equivalent, Certified Internal Auditor or working towards obtaining it|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years Internal Audit experience with majority in a FMCG environment, Sound IT skills|
|Reference||RDV Internal Auditor 1 – JHB|
One of SA’s most incredible FMCG companies in Johannesburg is currently looking for an Internal Auditor to join their dynamic and fast-growing team.
• B. Degree (Internal Audit) or Equivalent
• Sound IT skills
• Minimum 3 years Internal Audit experience with majority in a FMCG environment
• Certified Internal Auditor or working towards obtaining it
• Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met, and work meet the required standard.
• Responsible for ensuring working papers and findings raised are factually accurate and that all working papers/findings are supported and cross-reference to evidence.
• Quality of own work on TeamMate audit projects
• Generate audit findings by deadlines for review by Internal Audit Supervisor.
• Conducting of Stock-Takes
• Responsible for the integrity of reporting/information on TeamMate Project relating to areas of work
• Ensure all information is filed, updated and readily available as required.
• Overtime – official will be required to work overtime when operationally required
• Official will conduct himself or herself in line with the IIA Code of Ethics including the “Rule of Conduct for Internal Auditors”
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• High levels of skills in MS Excel.
• Deadline driven.
• High energy levels.
• Ability to add value to Internal Audit Reports.
• Ability to apply common sense to all tasks.
• Ability to analyse, interpret and integrate different sources of information
• Ability to problem solve.
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Robyn on 031 350 4405 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za