Intermediate Android Developer
|Salary||R480k – R360k|
|Education||B.Sc. Computer Science or similar|
|Experience||3 -5 years experience|
A well-established company that provides mobile-first, full-service solutions is looking for a skilled intermediate Android Developer to join their knowledgeable team in the Cape Town area.
• B.Sc. Computer Science or similar
• 3—5 years’ experience
• Agile Methodology and SCRUM practices
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on Android Play store preferred.
• A good understanding of: In-depth knowledge of Java for Android.
• A good understanding of Libraries and APIs such as CoreData, Realm, PromiseKit, Alamofire
• A good understanding of Third-party libraries and APIs such as Realm, RetroFit, OKHttp.
• A good understanding of Building web/mobile client applications that interact with RESTful APIs
• OOP design principles
• React Native is a bonus experience
• Experience with Android SDK
• Must have strong: Analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, leadership and motivational skills
• Communication skills
• Be able to prioritize tasks based on the most value added to the digital solution and client
*No applications considered after 25th September 2019
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Daniella on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us
within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za