Graphic Designer (Print & Digital) – PTA
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R450k - R350k|
|Education||B.Sc. Computer Science (or similar)|
A well-established Engineering company is in need of the services of a Graphic Designer with an interest in events and marketing.
• Relevant Design Degree/Diploma
• Min of 5 years’ experience in a graphic design role
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Corporate Marketing / Communications division
• Strong portfolio of previous work (print & digital)
• Project writing experience would be advantageous
• Creating and implementing social media campaigns
• Attention to detail and excellent grammar and spelling not negotiable
• Proficiency in working on Apple Mac
• Producing marketing material such as: videos, digital newsletters and printed material.
• Producing collateral for internal use such as: posters, training booklets, digital newsletters.
• Support the marketing manager with stakeholder functions & events
• Compile and publish internal newsletter
• Social media strategy & implementation communications
• Update and maintain website & managing relationship with web hosting service provider
*No applications considered after 12 July 2018
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za