Full Stack Developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary||R528k – R420k|
|Education||BSc Computer Science (or similar)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years’ relevant experience|
A leading software development company based in Pretoria urgently require talented FULL STACK DEVELOPERS to join their team of experts in their Pretoria office as soon as possible
• Excellent knowledge and experience with at least 1 object-oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C#, C++, etc) and working experience with multiple other programming languages.
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, their complexities and their implementation (e.g. Trees, Graphs, Sorting algorithms, Big O notation)
• Experience in the design and use of relational databases (eg SQL, PostgreSQL)
• Experience in more than one software framework (e.g. Spring, Django, .NET, Angular)
• Experience with the complete software development life-cycle, i.e. from developing a proof of concept to supporting the finished project.
• Experience with a testing framework (e.g. JUnit, Mocha, etc)
• Experience with continuous integration and devops tools (e.g. Travis, Docker, TeamCity)
• Experience with version control (preferably git)
• Experience performing code reviews for team members.
• Experience with different software architectures (e.g. MVC, Microservices)
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Problem Solving
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Verify, test and deploy programs and systems
• Troubleshoot, debug and enhance existing software
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Client communication
• Continuous professional development
• Continuous performance whilst working under pressure
• Assist and educate junior software developers
*No applications considered after 14 February 2019
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Tamsyn Hobbs on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us
within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za