|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R1m – R900k pa + company benefits|
|Education||B.Sc./M.Sc. Computer Science or similar|
|Experience||7+ years' relvent experience|
A well-established, reputable company is looking for a skilled ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT to join their team
• BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject - or equivalent work experience
• Tertiary level of education in ICT with Federated Enterprise Architecture Certification, E.g. TOGAF.
• 7 years + related Systems Management/ Architecture, Information Management, Infrastructure Management/ Architecture experience.
• 2+ years’ experience defining and implementing strategies under a CIO or equivalent.
• 5+ years of recent experience:
o Java software development with Maven & Junit
o o Test driven / behaviour driven (TDD/BDD)
o o Working within UNIX/Linux/MS based environments.
o o Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery tools
o o Working with enterprise application stacks (e.g. JMS, Tomcat)
o Testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
o Open Source Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate etc.)
• Knowledge and implementation experience of Enterprise Application Architectures/Integration and associated patterns.
• Experience of networks, security, load balancers, DNS and other infrastructure components and their application to cloud (Azure) environments.
• Experience of working with SaaS based software architectures within a multi-tenanted cloud hosted deployment model.
• Deployment, maintenance and support of enterprise applications into Azure. Strong understanding of cloud security models is advantageous.
• Experience with automation/configuration management using toolsets such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent
• Experience of best practice security architecture.
• Certification in MCSE, MCSD, MCTS, CCNA, CISSP
• Experience with IBM Insurance Application Architecture (IAA) framework and/or ACORD Framework will be an advantage.
*No applications considered after 24 January 2019
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Tamsyn Hobbs on 011 807 8064 or visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us
within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za