|Location||Engineering Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550k - R350k p/a|
|Education||Diploma/ NQF level 6 qualification or equivalent in electrical or electronic engineering|
A reputable client of ours is looking for an Electrical Technician to join their division in Operation and Maintenance of Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants. This position is available in both Johannesburg and Pietermaritzburg.
• Diploma/ NQF level 6 qualification or equivalent in electrical or electronic engineering
• 2 – 5 years’ experience in electrical and PLC control systems
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in with electrical work on water and wastewater treatment plant
• Electrician Trade Test is advantageous
• Experience working with Allen Bradley, Siemens and Rockwell PLC
• Capability to design, build and execute basic PLC and HMI programs.
• Knowledge of valve and pump control systems
• Working understanding of computers
• Electrical Support
• Maintain, electronic control systems, PLC, SCADA and instrumentation
• Planned maintenance inspections
• Installing electrical equipment in panels, wiring and numbering of panels and testing electrical circuits
• Notification of any Electrical issues/faults
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyra on 021 551 8638.
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za