Development Project Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. South Africa|
|Salary||R35K – R30K per month|
|Education||Bachelors’ Degree or diploma in IT related field an advantage.|
|Experience||3-5 years’ experience as a Development Project Manager or similar role|
A growing Cape Town based, South African Software House, developing Enterprise (nTier) Application Software is currently looking for a Development Project Manager.
• Self-starter, able to manage individual responsibilities and contribute successfully to team deliveries on complex, long term projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have technical background or aptitude.
• Able to Multi-task and manage multifaceted projects (dual track).
• Matric required
• Bachelors’ Degree or diploma in IT related field an advantage.
• Experience in leading a team.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Development Project Manager or similar role.
• Must have experience in an Agile environment.
• 1 years’ experience as a Scrum Master (however Scrum Master qualification no required).
• Experience delivering complex / large customer projects.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Celente on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za