|Salary||R360K - R300K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or Similar|
|Experience||min 3 years’ experience|
A company in Johannesburg is looking for an Analyst Programmer to join their team.
• South African Citizen
• B.Sc. Degree or similar
• 3 years or more, solid experience in programming, using, JAVA and Web Services (REST services, specifically JAX-RS).
• 3 years or more, experience in Database design using MS SQL or Oracle.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Enterprise Integration experience.
• Experience in Agile and Iterative.
• Working knowledge of SOA (Service Orientated Architecture) and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) patterns.
• Expertise on GIT operations - branching, forking, merging branches, handling pull requests and Build/Package Deployment activities.
• Good client/server understanding
• Practical experience in high volume capacity planning & performance tuning.
• Working knowledge/experience in the support environment Incident/Problem Management
• Ability to deliver as per agreed time standards and work under stress.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good system modelling skills will be an advantage.
CVs without portfolio work and / or project details will not be considered
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Kelley on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za